Have you ever thought about taking things a bit further? The Adventure Syndicate presents an experienced panel including Emily Chappell, Shu Pillinger, Rose McGovern, Jasmijn Muller, Laura Scott and Jayne Wadsworth to talk about racing across continents – whether you've done it, are planning to do it, or just want to hear some good stories.
- If you think you might want to compete in a race like the Transcontinental, RAAM or the TransAm, enter London-Edinburgh-London next year, or join Rapha's Manchester to London ride, this is the event for you.
- If you're already an experienced ultra-racer, this is the event for you.
- If you've done a bit, and want to do more, this is the event for you.
- If you've signed up for a long-distance event, and are terrified, this is the event for you.
- If you're secretly interested in long distance cycling, but don't even know where to start, this is the event for you.
- If you definitely aren't a racer, but like riding your bike a really long way, this is the event for you.
- If you've only ever cycled 20 miles in one go, but think you'd like to do an ultra-distance event in a few years' time, this is the event for you.
- If you're looking for new friends who share your weird cycling habits, this is the event for you.
Kindly hosted by Rapha London, 85 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9ZN.
And if you're nowhere near London ...fear not! We're planning similar events in Manchester, Glasgow, and possibly also Bristol, over the next couple of months. Get in touch if you'd like to be involved.